See what’s happening in Minnedosa at: http://www.minnedosa.com/calendar/
- May 2017 — We have moved! We are now located in the Heritage Co-Op Administration Building (right next door to where our old office was.) We now face Main Street and ours is the right-hand door when looking at the building (ie. the door nearest to the Co-Op Food Store parking lot.) Stop in and take a look!
- February 2018 – We had a major water problem at our office on Main Street. Water from the Co-Op Administration Office upstairs flooded the entire building. As a result, we have had to relocate for 4 to 6 months or more while the interior of the building is demolished and re-built. We are currently working from our home office and have made arrangements for a convenient downtown location to meet clients by appointment only. Our telephone and email are unchanged and we encourage you to contact us by either method. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- August 2018 – We are now back at our 110B Main Street South downtown office after working from home for 6 months as a result of the water leak upstairs, while repairs were done.
- June 7 and June 10, 2019 – We will be away and the office will be closed. We will be back again on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. You may leave a message by voice mail or email.
- We will be away on Friday, August 2, 2019 for a vacation day and on Monday, August 5, 2019 for the Civic Holiday. As usual, for emergency matters leave a message on our office voice mail or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as both will be monitored.
- From now until the end of March 2020, our office will be closed on Wednesday mornings. We will be open on Wednesdays from noon until 5 PM. All other hours will remain the same.
- We will be closed on Friday, November 8, 2019 for a vacation day. We will also be closed on Monday, November 11, 2019 for Remembrance Day. We will resume normal office hours on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Please contact the Webmaster if you wish to have us highlight any local events