See what’s happening in Minnedosa at: http://www.minnedosa.com/calendar/
- May 2017 — We have moved! We are now located in the Heritage Co-Op Administration Building (right next door to where our old office was.) We now face Main Street and ours is the right-hand door when looking at the building (ie. the door nearest to the Co-Op Food Store parking lot.) Stop in and take a look!
- February 2018 – We had a major water problem at our office on Main Street. Water from the Co-Op Administration Office upstairs flooded the entire building. As a result, we have had to relocate for 4 to 6 months or more while the interior of the building is demolished and re-built. We are currently working from our home office and have made arrangements for a convenient downtown location to meet clients by appointment only. Our telephone and email are unchanged and we encourage you to contact us by either method. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- August 2018 – We are now back at our 110B Main Street South downtown office after working from home for 6 months as a result of the water leak upstairs, while repairs were done.
- June 7 and June 10, 2019 – We will be away and the office will be closed. We will be back again on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. You may leave a message by voice mail or email.
- We will be away on Friday, August 2, 2019 for a vacation day and on Monday, August 5, 2019 for the Civic Holiday. As usual, for emergency matters leave a message on our office voice mail or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as both will be monitored.
Please contact the Webmaster if you wish to have us highlight any local events