See what’s happening in Minnedosa at: http://www.minnedosa.com/calendar/
- May 2017 — We have moved! We are now located in the Heritage Co-Op Administration Building (right next door to where our old office was.) We now face Main Street and ours is the right-hand door when looking at the building (ie. the door nearest to the Co-Op Food Store parking lot.) Stop in and take a look!
- May 2017 — Our Website is taking shape. We are also getting settled in the new offices. We will be away mid-morning on Wednesday, May 14, 2017 and we will be leaving early on Friday, May 16, 2017.
- June 2017 — We will be closing early on Friday, June 30, 2017 for the Canada Day weekend and will remain closed on Monday, July 3, 2017. We will be back again on Tuesday, July 4, 2017. We wish everyone a safe and happy Canada Day celebration!
- August 7, 2017 Civic Holiday – our office will be closed all day.
- August 9, 2017 – We will be closed until early afternoon.
- December 2017 – We will be away on annual vacation from December 15, 2017, returning to normal hours on January 3, 2018. If we have promised to meet you during this time, don’t worry, we will be there. For any urgent matters, please email us at email@example.com. Happy Holidays to All!
- February 2018 – We had a major water problem at our office on Main Street. Water from the Co-Op Administration Office upstairs flooded the entire building. As a result, we have had to relocate for 4 to 6 months or more while the interior of the building is demolished and re-built. We are currently working from our home office and have made arrangements for a convenient downtown location to meet clients by appointment only. Our telephone and email are unchanged and we encourage you to contact us by either method. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- August 2018 – We are now back at our 110B Main Street South downtown office after working from home for 6 months as a result of the water leak upstairs, while repairs were done.
- November 9, 2018 – We will be away from the office on November 9, 2018 and will be returning on November 12, 2018. We will be monitoring voice mail messages and email messages and will respond to any emergency matters. Otherwise we will follow up on Monday, November 12, 2018. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please contact the Webmaster if you wish to have us highlight any local events